Let Us Help Your Worthy Cause!
Would your non-profit like a helping hand?
Grants are Available!
Your passion to support people in need is very special. Yet many organizations find it cost-prohibitive to run community-based outreach events like road races, pet walks, festivals and fundraisers.
Exeter Events and Tents provides grants to non-profits like yours to assist with fundraising events for critical services and causes.
Call for Applications: 2014 Quest to Reinvest
For our third year, we will donate up to $3,000 in goods and services to those 5013c organizations whose philanthropic beliefs align with the values practiced at Exeter Events & Tents.
- Tents & Canopies
- Tables & Chairs
- Dance Floors
- Plates, China & Flatware
- Serving Equipment
- Fun Equipment
Doing the right thing
No matter how big or small, the impact of your organization extends far beyond the day of your event.
Exeter Events and Tents has been embracing the missions of our partner non-profits by providing goods and services for charitable events for more than 25 years.
Questions? Click or call Michael Parkin (603) 778-9838 ext 402
Win Up to $3,000 in Rental Equipment
- Free event rentals
- In-kind donations
- Substantial discounts
2014 Quest to Reinvest Highlights
Dozens of local charitable and non-profit organizations received grants in 2013.
Grand Prize Winner:
- Run for the Fallen Honoring and remembering the men and women who have given their lives to protect our freedoms
$3,000 Grant Recipients:
- Families in Transition Helping homeless individuals and families reach beyond the cycle of homelessness to lead healthy and successful lives
- Susan G. Komen "Race for the Cure"
Partial Grant Recipients (totaling over $18,000):
- American Cancer Society of Massachusetts
- Anne-Marie House
- Arts in Reach
- Camp Allen
- Children's Hospital of Dartmouth East West All-Star Football Game
- Coastal Conservation Association of NH
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Easter Seals
- Jaden's Ladder
- New Hampshire SPCA
- Prescott Park
- Seacoast Eat Local
- Genesis Fund
- Bobcat Bolt
- New England Astronomy Festival
- Par For The Cure
- Richie McFarland
- 3 S Art Space
- Breast Cancer Stories
- Cochecho Humane Society
- Kremples Brain Injury Foundation
Rentals provided by Exeter Events & Tents. Up to $3,000 in value. Grants cannot be redeemed for cash and are non-transferable.
In return for the grant Exeter Events and Tents must receive complete sponsorship and marketing benefits.
Grants are limited to registered 5013c corporations serving anywhere in New Hampshire, York County Maine, Essex County Massachusetts and Middlesex County Massachusetts.